Friends of the Orpheus Choir
The Choir is self-funding and the costs of hire of rehearsal rooms, music,
soloists and orchestra fees are met by members’ subscriptions, ticket
sales and fund-raising activities. The aims of the Friends’ scheme are to
develop and expand a loyal audience base and to provide additional
financial income to support the Choir.
Membership of the Friends scheme offers a number of benefits:
• Discount on pre-booked tickets*
• An additional discount for booking all our concerts at the beginning of
the Choir’s financial year*
• Reserved seats at our concerts* – we will save central seats not too
near the front!
• A free programme* on production of your membership card
• An invitation to the Choir’s social events
• A choir newsletter each term giving advance notice of concerts and
social events as well as news of the Choir’s activities
*applies only to concerts organised by the Orpheus Choir, not to those
organised by other bodies
The membership fee is £12 for an individual and £18 for a couple.
Contact Maureen Williams for details of how to join:
Tel: 01604 870318